lundi 10 octobre 2016

Marvel Digital House of Ideas' panel at New York Comic Con


[ENG] Her's a pic from my very first MARVEL panel at New York Comic Con.

Was hard to overcome the jetlag and the stress, but thankfully, I had the incredibly reassuring Bill Rosemann at my side! Thank you Ryan Penagos and thumbs up to Reilly Brown for his new series Splastick! Can't wait to read it! :)
As for myself, I'm hard at work on the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY infinite series!

[FR] Une photo de ma toute première conférence officiellement estampillée MARVEL, durant la New York Comic Con.
J'ai pu surmonter le stress et le décalage horaire grâce aux bonnes ondes émanantes de Bill Rosemann. Maintenant, de retour au boulot pour ma prochaine série mettant en scène les Gardiens de la Galaxie :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aime les chips. Et toi. Hein?! Et toi?