dimanche 8 mai 2016

My first Free Comic Book Day as an artist!

[ENG] Yesterday was my first Free Comic Book Day as an artist, meaning I got to sketch & sign the Marvel Comics I worked on in front of hundred of people, who came to Lille's comicshop Astro City Comics.
I did 22 sketches in a few hours which felt great (lots of kids!) & exhausting.
Till next year, FCBD!

[FR] Hier, c'était mon premier Free Comic Book Day en tant qu'artiste ! J'ai fait tout plein de dédicaces (22 !) en quelques heures à mon comicshop local, Astro City Comics, qui a eu la bonne idée avec Benoit Toubab d'organiser une séance de dédicaces avec plein de gentils artistes. C'était cool & clairement à refaire l'année prochaine !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aime les chips. Et toi. Hein?! Et toi?