mardi 8 mars 2016

My week: Daredevil / Punisher : Seventh Circle & Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix

This past week, I've been haunted by Daredevil and The Punisher.

Last week, I did the storyboards from the upcoming Marvel Infinite Comics series "Daredevil / Punisher : Seventh Circle" #3 (script from Charles Soule, final art by Szymon Kudranski) and yesterday I got to watch some episodes of Netflix's Marvel's Daredevil season 2. 

Yeah, Netflix was pre-screening a few episodes from season 2 & I'll talk more about it when I'm allowed to. 





But you know what? At some point, there's a small plot point from DD/Punisher 7th Circle #3 that also happens in the TV show. (no spoilers as #3 will be out on the same day as the Netflix series)


It's a really strange feeling to work on fictional characters one day, trying to imagine how they'd move & talk and to see them "for real" the next day.


Charlie Cox & Jon Bernthal are perfect as Daredevil & Punisher and I can't wait to see more of them.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aime les chips. Et toi. Hein?! Et toi?