vendredi 16 décembre 2011

Kickpuncher VS NBC! Save Community! Save the World!

Ok. In English, then in French.

I did these pages yesterday, because I already miss Community sooo much (see my top 10 of all episodes here).
For those who don't know it, Community has been pulled from NBC's schedule and nobody knows when the show will be back (around march or april, maybe).

So here's a small story about Kickpuncher. If you watch Community, you know who Kickpuncher is. If you don't watch Community, you can leave my blog now and go find out.

I said a few months ago that I would try again to translate some of my comics in english, that looked like a good time to do it. I hope there's not too many mistakes. (I don't care actually, everybody should speak french since we're the best people on earth)




EN FRANÇAIS:


Je disais donc que j'ai fait une BD avec un des personnages qui apparaît dans Community, à savoir Kickpuncher. Community est une des meilleures séries comiques actuelles (voir mon top 10) et elle a été "mise de côté" par la chaîne NBC. C'est à dire que l'on ne sait pas quand on retrouvera la série, si elle est supprimée, etc... Enfin, bon, je vous laisse lire. La version anglaise d'abord, la version française est juste après!







  FRENCH NOW

EN FRANÇAIS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aime les chips. Et toi. Hein?! Et toi?